Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July




Well, it's another Fourth of July...my 99th 4th of July...and I'm still celebrating...including decorating my walker for the "parade"!



Ray's dog, Jelly, has been here for the last two weeks.  He LOVES the water and tennis balls.  Even when I'm trying to take a bath, he's dropping his tennis ball into the bathtub!


All that ball playing and water play tuckers a dog out...nothing like a quick nap on the couch!


We're really celebrating with the red, white and blue this year...every square inch has something patriotic!  (I think Barbara misses being in Williamsburg on the 4th of July!)



The weather has been really warm so the pool was the best place to be...for people and dogs alike!



Poor Mr. Big wasn't crazy about the water...he found a safe place right next to me.  He rested and warmed up after his swim and I rolled up my pants to keep cool...and sipped on a Mojito!


A barbecue was the perfect ending to our Fourth!










No comments:

Post a Comment