Friday, June 24, 2011

The End of June


Father's Day...2011 and look what the East Coast Guenther clan sent me...


Edible arrangements are VERY tasty...and this one had my favorites...pineapple and melon, along with strawberries, apples and bananas - some dipped in chocolate! (Thanks Don, Brenda, Kyle, Leah, Emery, Rachel, Mike, Gunney, Kerry, Brad and Caleb!)


Barbara didn't make it back from Texas until late on Father's Day so Tommy came over to spend the day with me...and be my morning "wake-up" call!


I really enjoy the i Pad...so I spent time playing several games...Angry Birds and Draw.  I REALLY like Talking Tom, too!  Pretty clever idea, that i Pad!






 I also got some e-mail from Kyle, Leah, and Emery and from Rachel, Mike, Gunney and Lulu!  All of my e-mail is in my e-mail binder so I can look at it whenever I want to.

Yesterday, I got some REAL mail...the kind the mailman brings ... and this time, it was from Gunney.  He sent me a Father's Day card, a picture of himself, and a gift card for...RED LOBSTER!!!


Ray, Siobhan, and Carl are in Europe right now so Barbara and I are taking care of Jelly, their large black Lab.  I'm used to having the cats sit with me for breakfast but now I have Jelly...and his soggy toys!



The only way I can finish breakfast is if Barbara puts all of the dog toys in the laundry room and shuts the door!  Only two more weeks with Jelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment