Thursday, December 29, 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!





 Christmas Morning Brunch...all ready and waiting for me...

 Carl had gone to see the new Chipmunk movie so he brought Alvin over so that I could meet Alvin.

 Thanks to Ray, Tom, and DJ, I had a smooth trip downstairs on my special chair...

 And went right into the dining room for brunch...L to R...DJ, Britt, Siobhan, Carl, Ray, Monica, Tom and me!
 Barbara made sure I got my home-made eggnog with "everything" in it...rum, brandy, bourbon...and even a touch of eggnog!

 Mr. Big was in charge of keeping the crumbs under control...

Then it was time to open presents...read Christmas cards...and have some more eggnog!

 And now I hear I'm celebrating ANOTHER BIRTHDAY next week!  Looking forward to seeing everyone in 2012!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY POP! 99 is quite the accomplishment and we hope you celebrate in grand style!

    ReplyDelete