Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another Day, Another Bailey's







Do I look happy?  I've got a dog and another Bailey's to add to my stash!  Christmas wasn't quite over, you see...
The Bayly's (Dave, Kathy, and Lauren) came to visit and brought me some Bailey's and some dark chocolate...(the healthy kind!)  Even though it was raining very hard, they came all the way to San Jose to wish me a Merry Christmas and even took me out for a lobster dinner!  THANKS, DAVE, KATHY, AND LAUREN...It was good to see you and I LOVED the lobster (and the Bailey's!)

Here I am, in my recliner, watching Judge Judy (with my earphones on) and soaking my feet in a warm (hot) bubbling footbath!  Felt GREAT!  

Leo couldn't figure it out...he had to take a look from several different angles...

The next morning, I was eating breakfast and I guess Leo thought I needed company.  So...
As you can see, ignoring him doesn't work.  He parks himself on my newspaper EVERY morning.  That way he gets ALL my attention!

1 comment:

  1. We loved seeing you Boomp! You seemed to get around a lot better than I (Kathy) did with my bad back - so we continue to be amazed by you. My lobster pizza was very good - hope your enjoyed your lobster leftovers.

    We wish you contentment, enjoyment, love and many happy moments in 2011. All the best to Barbara too. Hey Barbara - Dave and I are moving in next year - haha...Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete